answer the questions in document
Unformatted Attachment Preview
1. The RSS blue icon or RSS, XML, or FEED in white letters signals an RSS Feed.
1. What are some of the types of limitations of search engines?
1. There are several versions of RSS
1. What are some of the key characteristics of Web 2.0?
1. __________ are also sometimes known as bots, web-bots, demons, or softbots.
All of the Above
Describe at least 3 challenges of virtual team management. Explain your answer.
1. An Agent can perceive its own actions, but not always its effects
1. RSS Feeds that are created are XML files that exist on an Internet server waiting for an RSS
Reader to subscribe to them.
1. The Block Editor in the Android App Inventor mimics blocks used in the python language
1. Security vulnerabilities exist with RSS and Atom Feeds
1. A Chicklet represents a link to a RSS feed
1. RSS is used for the specific purpose for conveying information that a website or blog has been
updated, which often include news and other information.
1. What are some problems with most screen scraping programs designed for the web?
1. Thinking about some of the topics we have looked at so far, which do you feel is the most
important? Explain. Be sure to support your answer.
1. What is the Internet of Things? What are some benefits and challenges related to the Internet of
1. Thinking about search engines and screen scrapers, how could certain html tags in web sites help
or hurt these programs as they try to extract information?
1. Briefly describe how search engines work. Be sure to describe main elements.
1. The MIT Android App Inventor provides similar functionality of other Android programming
environments but makes it easier to create new applications.
1. Web based agents are useful in filtering through large amounts of growing data on the web
1. How is Big Data and the Internet of Things connected?
1. An example of an agent can be a simple thermostat.
1. List 5 technologies that could be used to support virtual teams. List one benefits and drawback of
1. Describe at least 3 properties of Intelligent Agent Systems
1. Rational agents do not have conflicting goals.
1. Adobe Breeze, Elluminate, GoToMeeting and WebEx are all examples of ____________.
Collaborative Document Tools
Video Conferencing Tools
1. Many Blog services cannot automatically create RSS Feeds.
1. _________ is the ability of an agent to move around an electronic network or environment
All of the Above
1. Why are programming environments like Android App inventor useful to the Android App
1. What is a method that search engines can use to increase ranking personalization?
1. What is Big Data? What are some benefits and challenges associated with Big Data?
1. What are at least 3 types of questions you should ask yourself when trying to develop a virtual
team and the technologies to support them?
Purchase answer to see full
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more