Update the PowerPoint presentation using the instructions provided in the Word file presented below
Unformatted Attachment Preview
What does the monument depicted in
this image commemorate?
Soldiers who fought for France
What is depicted in this image?
Standing Stone at Stonehenge
Moai statue on Easter Island
Black Hills Native American Standing
What is the significance of the
building shown in this photo?
A forum where athletes showcased
The place where Spartan soldiers
The seat of the world’s first
On Your Own
On Your Own 21-1
1. Open the data file Landmarks located in the Chapter 21On Your Own folder. Save the file
as Landmarks Quiz.
2. Add the following as a footer on all slides except the title slide: Click the correct
answer. (including the period).
3. On the Banded Slide Master, drag the left-middle sizing handle to the right to change the width
of the title text placeholder to approximately 9.5 inches wide, keeping the right edge of the title
text placeholder aligned with the right edge of the content placeholder. Change the font size of
the text in the Footer placeholder to 28 points, and format it as bold.
4. On the Banded Slide Master, change the size of the Footer placeholder box to 1.65 inches high
and 1.75 inches wide. Position the Footer placeholder box so it is centered between the left edge
of the title text placeholder and the left edge of the slide. Change the alignment of the text in the
Footer placeholder so that it is left-aligned. (Hint: Use the Align Left button in the Paragraph
group on the HOME tab.)
5. On the Two Content Layout master, change the font size of the text in the content placeholder on
the left so that the size of the text in the first-level bulleted items is 28 points and the size of the
text in the fifth-level bulleted items is 20 points.
6. In the content placeholders on Slides 2, 3, and 4, use the Online Picture button in the content
placeholders to insert photos of the following from Office.com:
Slide 2 (“Question 1”): the Arc de Triomphe
Slide 3 (“Question 2”): a single statue on Easter Island
Slide 4 (“Question 3”): the Parthenon
7. On Slides 2, 3, and 4, resize the photos, maintaining the aspect ratio, so they are no more than
four inches wide and as tall as possible so that they still fit in the gray area of the slide. Position
them so that the top edge of each is aligned with the top edge of the bulleted list on the slide and
the right edge is aligned with the right edge of the title text box. Apply the Drop Shadow
Rectangle style to each photo.
8. On Slides 2, 3, and 4, change the second, third, and fourth bullet symbols to a lettered list from
A to C, and remove the bullet symbol from the first bulleted item.
On Slide 2 (“Question 1”), draw a rectangle, and then resize it to 1.5 inches high and 1.3 inches
wide. Center this rectangle between the second lettered item and the photo. Use the Shape
Outline button to remove its outline, and then use the Shape Fill button to fill it with the Lime,
Accent 2 color.
10. Copy the rectangle to the Clipboard. Paste copies of the rectangle to the right of the first and
third lettered items. The three rectangles should align vertically in the space between the text and
11. Select all three rectangles, and then copy them to Slides 3 and 4. On both slides, position the
rectangles to the right of each lettered list item.
12. On Slide 2, add the text Incorrect to the first two rectangles, and then add the text Correct to
the third rectangle. Change the font size of the text in all three rectangles to 20 points, and
format it as bold.
13. On Slide 3, add the text Correct to the middle rectangle, and then add the text Incorrect to the
top and bottom rectangles. Format the text in the rectangles to match the formatting of the text in
the rectangles on Slide 2.
14. On Slide 4, add the text Correct to the bottom rectangle, and then add the text Incorrect to the
top two rectangles. Make the text in all three rectangles bold.
15. On Slide 4, draw another rectangle, and then resize it so it is .6 inches high and 1.4 inches wide.
Change its outline to No Outline. Leave its fill as yellow.
16. Position the yellow rectangle so it is on top of one of the green rectangles, hiding it completely.
Copy the yellow rectangle to the Clipboard, and then paste the copied rectangle twice. Position
the copied rectangles on top of the other two green rectangles on the slide.
17. Select the three yellow rectangles, and then apply the exit animation Wipe. (Make sure you
choose the Wipe animation in the Exit section, not in the Entrance section.) Change the direction
of the animation to From Top.
18. Copy the selected three rectangles to the Clipboard. Display Slide 3 in the Slide pane, paste the
copied rectangles, and then position the pasted rectangles on top of the three green rectangles.
Do the same on Slide 2.
19. On Slide 2, draw a Rounded Rectangle approximately 1.5 inches high and 4.5 inches wide on
top of the letter a and the first item in the lettered list. Draw another Rounded Rectangle
approximately one inch high and 4.5 inches wide on top of the letter B and the second item in
the lettered list, and then draw a third Rounded Rectangle on top of the letter C and the third
item in the lettered list.
20. On Slide 2, select the top yellow rectangle. On the ANIMATIONS tab, set the Rounded
Rectangle surrounding the first lettered item as the trigger for this animation. (Hint: Use the
Trigger button in the Advanced Animation group on the ANIMATIONS tab. Select the Rounded
Rectangle with the lowest number in the list.) Set the Rounded Rectangle surrounding the
second lettered item as the trigger for the middle yellow rectangle. (Select the Rounded
Rectangle with the second lowest number in the list.) Set the Rounded Rectangle surrounding
the third lettered item as the trigger for the bottom yellow rectangle. (Select the Rounded
Rectangle with the highest number in the list.)
21. Click the yellow rectangle to the right of the first lettered item. Use the Shape Fill command to
fill it with the same color as the slide background. (Hint: Use the Eyedropper command.)
22. With the rectangle still selected, use the Format Painter to copy its formatting to the other two
yellow rectangles on the slide.
23. Right-click the top Rounded Rectangle, and then click Format Shape to open the Format Shape
task pane. In the task pane, click FILL. Change the Transparency to 100%. In the task pane,
click LINE, and then change the outline to No line.
24. With the transparent Rounded Rectangle still selected, use the Format Painter to copy its
formatting to the other two Rounded Rectangles on the slide.
25. On Slides 3 and 4, repeat Steps 21 through 24 to change the fill of the yellow rectangles to the
same color as the slide background and to create transparent rectangles on the lettered items that
serve as triggers for the animations applied to the green rectangles.
26. On Slide 5 (“Presented by”), draw a rectangle large enough to cover Click the correct answer.
to the left of the slide title. Change its fill and outline so you cannot see the rectangle.
27. On Slide 5, add your name as a bulleted item, and then save the presentation.
28. Run the presentation in Slide Show view. On Slides 2, 3, and 4, click each lettered item to see
the answers. Close the presentation when you’re finished.
Purchase answer to see full
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more