Respond to each of the following questions in order to generate ideas for your cover letter and resume. Be as detailed as possible to aid yourself in subsequent assignments.
1) What work experiences have you had? List them all, with the title of your position, the name and location of the company or organization, your supervisor’s name, the dates of your employment, the job’s requirements, and your achievements in that position. Give any numbers you can (supervised 6 other employees, reduced shipping errors by 13%, etc.).
2) Have you ever volunteered with a nonprofit organization? List the details, as in item 1.
3) Have you had any internship experience? If so, describe in detail as in item 1.
4) What courses, projects, and other activities have taught you valuable skills? Describe them in detail, paying special attention to course projects that are impressive in your field.
5) Have you received any scholarships or awards? Describe them in full.
6) What skills do you have that rise above the ordinary? What do you do especially well? Do you have any special talents? How do your skills and talents relate to the kind of job you seek?
7) Do you have skills in working with particular groups of people? Do you speak more than one language?
8) Do you have computer skills? What software programs do you know well?
9) Do you have skills working with particular kinds of equipment?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more