Required Textbook: The Sage Guide to Writing In Corrections; Steven Hougland and Jennifer M. Allen
Answer the questions at the end of chapter 2
1. How might a probation officer use technology literacy to do his or her job?
2. Your college professor assigns you a paper for a class project. Using information, digital, computer, and technology literacy, explain how you would complete the project.
3. What confidentiality issues would a parole officer face in gathering and sharing information about parolees?
4. Identify how an information literate person may know a problem or issue exists. What types of sources should he or she disregard when researching problems or issues?
1. Does your response directly answer each part of the assignment question(s)? 2 . Does your response clearly show you have read and understand the lesson content by correctly defining key terms, key persons and summarizing concepts? Have you made inferences based on this knowledge to personal or modern-day applications? 3. Have you clearly state analysis and give examples to back them up? Does your response provide analysis to the larger concepts of the lessons? 4. Do you write clearly, in complete sentences, with minimal errors in grammar and spelling? Did you use the APA Method of Citation where needed?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more