Free Answer questions:
1. 2020 has had a lot of discussion about the “Rule of Law.” What is the “Rule of Law,” and what do you think are the alternatives to it? Why is it important to understand that America is governed by the “Rule of Law?”
2. What does “liability” mean to you? What do you think is required prior to holding someone “liable” for something?
Short answer questions:
3. What does “intent” mean?
4. What is a “battery” in the legal sense of the term?
5. What are the four steps of the IRAC method for analyzing legal problems?
Hypothetical (Do the best you can):
6. Shane and his friend Mark were sitting in front of Shane’s house on a Saturday morning. At some point, Shane reached out and lightly kicked Mark’s big toe. Mark’s only reaction was to get up and chase Shane around the front yard for a few minutes before the boys found something else to do. But three days later, Mark’s toe had swelled to double its size, and he had to go to the emergency room. Stumped for reasons, the doctor asked Mark whether he could remember anything that might have caused an injury, and Mark mentioned Shane’s kick. Discuss whether Shane (or actually, his parents) might be liable for Mark’s injuries.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more