Content for Empirical Research Articles (Hint: if it has a Method and Results section, it is likely an empirical research article):
• Start with a one-sentence introduction of the article CHAD 496 – Tue/Thu Professor Phung, Spring 2021 12
• Provide your commentary on the article’s strengths: Describe strengths of the article and why they were strong, make suggestions for building on this study for future research and why this would be an important next step (~1 paragraph)
• Provide your critique of the article’s limitations/problems: Discuss problems with the methods or conclusions drawn from the data (if it was a research study) or problems with the authors’ thinking/opinion (if it was a perspective paper). Explicitly state why these were problematic and offer logical and feasible solutions for how this could have been improved (~1 paragraph)
• A clear train of logical thought should follow in your commentary and critiques.
• In general, your post should be ~2 paragraphs (~10-12 sentences. Your post should be concise and should not exceed 2.5 paragraphs maximum
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more