In this assignment, you will be analyzing principles of event-driven programming, developing an event-driven application, and how to create animation.
Instructions: Answer the following questions:
1. Draw a customer-input screen for a utility company. What information should be captured? In what order should the fields appear? Keep in mind that programmers would need to know database structure for their screens to be useful.
2. Research programming languages that are especially suited to creating animations.
• Show your work in a Word document.
o Include all your work for each question.
o You can include screenshots of work done on paper.
• For all justification exercises, remember to use the definitions and principles that we have learned thus far.
• You must prepare a written work where you respond to the programming exercises. The work must comply with APA academic writing standards. You must support your answer using appropriate sources that are properly cited.
• Minimum three pages in length, excluding the Title and Reference page.
• APA format, including an in-text citation for referenced works.
• At least three resources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more