1. What does Anova Stand for and what is it used for?
2. In a one way Anova, what is the difference between the among group variation and the within-group variances?
3. What are the 3 assumptions needed to complete the ANOVA analysis and explain
4. Use the Classwork week 6 excel spreadsheet below and solve the problem provided. You will need the following table to find the Qcritical value.
Watch the following video on how to find the tukey-kramer comparison for part b of the problem
the excel file “one-way ANOVA” workbook provides examples and formulas. Worksheet TK and TK_Formulas provides formulas for the Tukey Kramer part of the problem
5. Go over the Ch. 12 lecture slides and answer the following questions:
a. what are contingency tables used for? Provide 3 reasons
b. Draw a sample Contingency table and put the appropriate labels
c. What is the Chi-Squared Test Statistic? Write out the formula ( do it by hand if you can’t use a math editor program)
d. what is fo ?
e. What is fe ?
f. Is there a Chi critical value and if so, how do you find it?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more