Critical Thinking Presentation
You will submit this document in written form on blackboard as a report with an original chart. You will then present your family and research explanation in class. Please prepare to speak for at least 7 minutes.
Prompt: Given the changing nature of family, students will describe what they believe the makeup of the average family of 2070 will be. You will specifically predict how the roles of men, women, and children will change.
· Students must cite at least one scholarly source per chosen trend; a minimum of 3 scholarly sources are required for this presentation. (Students will provide historical evidence and current statistics that supports the dynamic nature of the student’s 3 chosen trends)
· You will present a graph chart of your 3 trends over history to provide evidence for your future predictions. Through research, integration, and analysis of statistical and/or census data related to your chosen trends.
Example trends in families include:
– Shifts in gender roles
– increase in divorce rates
– decline in rates of marriage
– rise in cohabitation
– increase in singlehood
– unmarried parenthood
– choosing to remain childless
– single parent families/blended families
· Has your opinion of family been affected by what you have learned and has it influenced your thoughts about the future of families?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more