Solved by verified expert:I have this case Financial Statement Analysis Logitech International company. I did the question 1 but you have still re-checked . Especially that highlighted with yellow color
check the file . there are 10 question you have to do all of it.
this is the link for 10-k : https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1032975/00…
you have to use this link.
the questions and my work.
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Cash and cash equivalents
Other current assets
Total current assets
Property, plant, & equipment
Other intangible assets
Liabilities and Shareholders’
Total current liabilities
Commitments and contingencies
2018 and 2017, respectively
( 12% )
( 5% )
Share, par value CHF 0.25 -173,106
issued and authorized and
50,000,000 conditionally authorized
at March 31, 2018 and 2017
Additonial paid-in capital
Shares in treasury, at cost—8,527
and 10,727 shares at March 31,
Accumulated other comprehensive
( 7% )
Total shareholders’ equity
Total liabilities and shareholders’
Evaluate the asset, debt, and equity structure of Logitech, and explain trends and
changes found on the common-size balance sheet.
Decrease in inventories by 2% of total Assets. From 17% to 15%.
Current assets decreased by 2% of Asests. This may be concerning because Current
Assets are what we can convert into cash quickly
Department of Accounting & Finance
Accounting 523-Financial Statement Analysis
1. Using the consolidated balance sheet for Logitech International SA for March 31,
2018 and 2017, prepare a common size balance sheet and income statement (1
2. Evaluate the asset, debt and equity structure of Logitech, and explain trends and
changes found on the common size statements (1 point).
3. Analyze accounts receivable and allowance for doubtful accounts (1 point).
4. What inventory method is used to value inventories? Does this method reflect
current costs at year end? (1 point).
5. Based on the inventory valuation method used, would you expect Logitech to have
tax savings or pay more in taxes? Explain your answer (1 point).
6. Discuss the commitments and contingencies of Logitech and the significance of the
7. Is there a change in retain earnings from 2017 to 2018? If yes, explain why (1 point).
8. Discuss any positive information learned from the 10-K (1 point).
9. What concerns would investors and creditors have based only on your analysis (1
10. What additional financial and non-financial information would investors and
creditors need to make good investing and lending decisions for Logitech? (1 point).
Our essay writing service fulfills every request with the highest level of urgency.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more