Solved by verified expert:The final should be 6-7 pages. With the exception of length, the final exam follows the same rules as the midterm. All exams are due via TurnItIn by noon on the Friday of finals week. Choose one of the following prompts: (1) Explain the significance of faith for collective action. Sources: Lectures, Putnam and Campbell. (2) Explain the significance of religion for economic behavior. Sources: Lecture, Oxtoby and Segal. (3) Explain the significance of faith for war and peace. Sources: Lectures, Oxtoby and Segal
Unformatted Attachment Preview
POLI 136: Religion and Politics – Midterm Exam
Due Friday, February 8th, 2019 at 12:00 noon local time
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose one of the following questions:
1. Explain the subordination and pluralism models, referencing the lectures.
2. Compare and contrast religious politics and political religion and illustrate with examples.
3. Explain American Grace, referencing the lectures and Putnam and Campbell.
All questions require citations from the specified lectures/readings and should be cited
• You are required to submit a digital copy of your paper to the Turnitin link on TritonEd.
Please retain a copy of your submission confirmation, in case there are any technical issues
with your submission.
• All responses must be 5 to 6 pages in length. You may exceed the 6-page limit by no more
than ½ page.
• Use standard formatting with:
• Double spacing (not more).
• 11 or 12 point font (Times, Helvetica, Calibri).
• 1 inch margins.
• No more than 1 inch of space dedicated to title and header.
• No extraneous space between paragraphs or headers.
• You must include the number of the prompt you are responding to.
• Cite lecture and class readings where appropriate.
• Include a bibliography and in-text citations.
• You may use any standard citation style, (MLA, APA, Chicago, etc.). Please note that
all style guides provide a format for citing lectures.
• Please do not use outside sources.
• Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
• Do not include pictures, charts, or figures in your responses. Please do not copy / paste
scans of lecture notes into the text of your response.
• You must stay on topic. Do not submit papers written for other courses.
• You must turn your exam in by the deadline to receive full credit. Any late exams (even by 1
minute late) will incur a penalty.
• Papers will be penalized by 1 increment of a letter grade for each day late (e.g., A- →
• The system will not accept late submissions. If you need to turn your paper in after
the deadline, please email a .pdf copy to email@example.com,
• The TAs will not accept a screen shot of your document’s metadata as proof that you
completed the assignment on time. In order to receive full credit, you must both complete
the paper and submit it prior to the deadline.
• We recommend that you do not wait until the last minute to submit your exam, as you may
encounter technical difficulties with your submission. Such difficulties will not excuse a late
Our essay writing service fulfills every request with the highest level of urgency.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more