Solved by verified expert:Hi Casimir,Would you be able to write a speech about Millennial and how they discriminated and stereotyped, and also get it to fit on one of the categories attached?
Unformatted Attachment Preview
prepare a f our (4) minute speech f rom one of the f ollowing topics:
1. What do you see as the greatest advancement women in the United States have made over
the last 100 years? Explain the reasons f or your answer and how/why this advancement has impac ted
2. What can women today learn f rom the passion and purpose that the suf f ragettes had f or
women’s rights? Are any of the takeaways/lessons f rom the suf f ragette movement applicable today and
3. Choose a woman or girl born within the last 100 years who you believe lives or has lived with
passion and purpose. Explain why you believe this and tell us about the history of this girl or woman and
why you chose to celebrate her?
4. Choose a topic or activity that relates to women that you are passionate about and tell why you
are passionate about the topic or activity. Give a history of your interest and passion in that topic or
5. Who has been the greatest inf luence in your lif e and why? Describe how that person lives or
lived with passion and purpose.
6. How can we encourage younger women who are interested in STEM (Science, Technology,
Engineering & Math) to embrace it with passion and purpose? What can we do as a society and what if
anything can BPW/PA do as an organization to assist younger women who express an interest in these
7. Is equal pay f or equal work a passion of yours? If so why?
8. Does the lack of quality, af fordable child care act as a barrier f or women to obtain equal pay f or
equal work? What can be done about this issue?
9. Do you believe involvement in sports plays a role in the development of younger women into
leaders who live their lives with passion and purpose? In 2018, we celebrate 46 years of Title IX. How
important is Title IX today and why?
10. The U.S. is one of the only industrialized nations in the world that doesn’t mandate paid
Maternity Leave, and approximately only 11 percent of private-sector American employees have access
to such leave. Do you believe that the lack of paid Maternity Leave acts as a barrier to a woman’s gend er
pay equality and her advancement in the workplace? If so, what if any suggestions do you have?
Our essay writing service fulfills every request with the highest level of urgency.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more