Solved by verified expert:please follow the format information that is attached.Paper should be 6 pages long. Introduction part is double space and body and conclusion should be single space.
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Interview with an Engineer or Technical Professional
Interviewee: The interview will be with a professional engineer, or technical
professional. Do not interview your school professor or instructor.
Pages: 4-7 typed pages
• You will provide a specific title.
• The introduction will “set the stage” by explaining the
o What? (purpose of interview)?
This will be at least a half a page.
You need to tell the reader if the interview was
o on the phone (no email)
o Recorded [If not recorded, explain the write-up is from your
Use a Question/Answer format for the body of the interview (perhaps use last
End with your words in a conclusion.
Proofread: Polish (edit) the writing before submission.
Purposes: You will have both an oral and written communication from your interview,
as well as the opportunity to learn some powerful content. Interviews can be an excellent
Sample Questions—you may want to:
• Begin with career questions about the interviewee’s job title, duties,
responsibilities, typical day
• Ask for a brief description of his/her career path
• Inquire about the communication skills necessary on the job
• Ask for advice about your degree program (undergrad-BS)
• Ask about professional organizations related to the job (member? journals?
• Ask technical questions, if interested, that relate to your major (chemical
• Ask for personal advice, if appropriate (courses, internships, coops)
• Ask what he or she sees as the most important aspect of being a good engineer
• Be sure to ask at least three environmental questions, e.g., does the company
have environmental policies? Does the interviewee’s job deal with environmental
issues? What are the environmental concerns within that industry?
Does the company have a code of ethics? Has the interviewee dealt with an
ethical dilemma in the workplace that he or she is willing to share?
Perhaps end with questions about the future, e.g., the future of the company, or
technology, or industry in 5 years
Additional Suggested Questions for the Interview
1) What types of engineering documents do you or does your team produce?
2) Who is your primary audience? (Management? Consumers?)
3) Do you and your team present at conferences?
4) How does your company communicate with audiences through social media?
By: Your Name
Introduction [approx. half a page/ double space the introduction]
Your Last Name: What is xxxxxx? [single space your questions, with a blank like
separating your question from the response]
Interviewee Last Name: My xxxxxx…. [single space the response, with a blank line
separating the response from the next question/multiple paragraph responses may
be separated with a single blank line between paragraphs]
Your Last Name: What are xxxxxx?
Interviewee Last Name: I xxxxxx….
Your Last Name: How xxxxxx?
Interviewee Last Name: My xxxxxx….
[If you choose to interview two professionals, introduce both in your opening paragraph.
For those questions where they both responded, continue in the same pattern, placing last
names on the left margin so it is easy to tell who is speaking.]
Our essay writing service fulfills every request with the highest level of urgency.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more