Solved by verified expert:RELIGION QUESTIONS 11(B) Questions (DUE Good Morning check out upload!
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Religion 202: Assignment 11
Read the Gospel of Luke and “Reading Luke” in Course Documents in the “Comments on
Selected NT Texts” folder.
1. What is Luke’s significance for the church?
2. When and why was Luke written?
3. What part of the HB is Luke most similar to? Explain.
4. If Mark’s worldview is apocalyptic and Matthew’s is Torah, what is Luke’s? What parts
of Luke (or its structure) reflect this worldview most clearly?
5. Compare Luke’s genealogy and infancy to Matthew’s.
6. What is the literary, theological significance of Luke 4:16-30?
7. Compare Luke’s Sermon on the Plain to Matthew’s Sermon on the Mount.
8. What is the literary, theological significance of the travel narrative?
9. How does Luke’s passion narrative differ from those of Matthew and Mark?
10. How does Luke’s resurrection narrative(s) differ from that of Matthew?
11. Succinctly describe Luke’s Jesus.
12. Succinctly describe Luke’s disciples.
13. Succinctly describe Luke’s expectations of Christians.
14. Why would one say that Luke’s resurrection is “not the resurrection”?
15. Is Luke anti-imperial?
Continue working on your gospels’ chart:
Our essay writing service fulfills every request with the highest level of urgency.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more