Solved by verified expert:please see the attachment bellow >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Short fiction planning activity
Use the short story planning guide (in files) to create a plot line for a short story. This
will be included as part of your final creative writing project, but you do not need to
actually write the story if you chose not to, just plan.
Once you have your plan, upload the file here. Feel free to be creative!
This is a pass fail activity, meaning that if you fully develop your original ideas and
answer all the questions, you will get full points.
Death Comes to the Archbishop
The Invisible Man
The Adventures of Augie March
I prefer the bolds one
The Maltese Falcon
Short Fiction Planner
1. What is the point or idea you want to leave your audience with? ________________
2. What type of conflict is best? (man v. man, self, or greater force) (circle one)
3. Describe in detail the main character _________________________________________
4. Where and when does the story take place? ____________________________________
5. What background does the reader need to know (if any)?
6. Do you plan to provide the background at the beginning or as a flashback during the
7. How do we meet the main character? _________________________________________
8. Who (or what) is the antagonist? If the antagonist is a force, how will you depict that?
9. What is the inciting incident (that creates the protagonist’s problem?) ________________
10. What is the rising action? Create at least 4 events that complicate the problem ________
11. What is the climax? _______________________________________________________
12. What does the protagonist decide at this moment? _______________________________
13. What is the falling action? Create at least 2 events _______________________________
14. What is the moment of last suspense? _________________________________________
15. What (if given) is the denouement? ___________________________________________
Our essay writing service fulfills every request with the highest level of urgency.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more